In its constant endeavour to make students competitive and aware beyond the classroom, various activities are organized throughout the year.
A no. of counseling sessions are organised for the students of classes VII to XII througout the year. These counseling sessions apprise the students about the various career options and preparation techniques for becoming successful in competitive examinations.
Remedial classes for XII
Subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Economics, Computer and Accounts.
To resolve their difficulties of the weak students, extra classes in all the main subjects are held in parallel with regular classroom teaching throughout the year.
Extra Classes for various competitive exams
Students of classes VI to XII participate in various reputed competitions of Science and Mathematics. All these examinations provide platform to prove their skills and talents.
Extra Classes are held for these competitions during Zero period.
List of examinations in which students participate
1. National Talent Search Examination ( NTSE)
2. Junior Science talent search Examination (JSTSE)
3. Science Open Merit test (SOMT)
4. Ramanujan - Mathematics Competition
5. Aryabhatta - Mathematics competition
6. National Standard Examination of Physics(NSEP), Chemistry(NSEC) and Biology (NSEC) by HBCSE (Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education), Mumbai.
7. Kishore Vigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) – Conducted by DST ( Department of Science & Technology)
Every year, the students crack these examinations and script their sucess stories with their unswerving grit and determination, glorifying themselves in the world of cut throat