The school believes in firmness and perfect discipline. Slackness, disobedience and disregard of rules must be avoided and any work or action likely to lower the image of the school is regarded as a breach of the school discipline.
The school reserves the right to rusticate the student whose progress is considered unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students. Immorality, insubordination or non adherence to school rules are always sufficient reasons for expulsion, suspension or rustication from school.
Parents/Guardians are requested to cooperate in this regard and follow the guidelines given below:
1. They should not enter the classrooms to see their children or teachers without permission of the Principal.
2. They should inform the school if there is any change in their address or telephone numbers.
3. A Child, when sick, should not be sent to attend any examination/CCE/tests or regular classes. Short leave will not be granted except in case of exigency.
4. Application (with Medical Certificate) for grant of leave, if sick, must be submitted in time in the school to the concerned authorities.
5. Parents should inform the school in writing, along with relevant Medical Certificate, if the child is suffering from a disease and the doctor has advised him/her not to do an exercise/running/game/sports or be exposed to the sun which may prove harmful or any such advisory note which deserves attention of the school authorities for prevention/precaution for the ward(s).
6. Parents are advised not to criticise any teacher or school in front of their children as it makes them lose respect for their teacher. As a consequence, they fail to learn from them. It also further hampers their progress.
7. If there is any legitimate complaint, please meet the Principal or write to him in a separate letter. He will look into the matter personally.
Visiting Hours : 09.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
8. Any application/communication made by the Parents/Guardians should be addressed only to the Principal.
9. The name, class and section should be clearly marked on the belongings of the child such as bag, blazer, jersey, tiffin box, water bottle etc.
10. Parents are advised to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children's progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality and discipline and by taking interest in their Home Work/Projects and other instructions written in their school ALMANAC. In case of the Primary School, the parents are requested to check their bags on daily basis to see if any notice/ circular/information/invitation has been issued from school for compliance.
11. Care must be taken of the school property and any damage caused by any student will be made good by him/her. Heavy fine may be imposed for the offence as deemed fit.
12. Parents are advised to help inculcate among their children the habit of good behaviour and moral values , so that they are not only recognised by the uniform they wear but also by their behaviour and conduct with whom they interact.
13. Parents must encourage their wards to participate in co-curricular activities and inter house competitions of the school. Students may be required to take part actively in all the activities. The participation is compulsory whenever required from the school authorities.
14. To develop fluency in English the parents/ guardians are requested to always encourage their children to converse in English at home also.
15. It is Compulsory for parents to come to school on Parent-Teacher Meets and Open Day(s) (The day results are declared and evaluated answer books are shown to the parents), failing which their ward(s) may not be allowed to attend classes for a week from the said day. Attendance of the student (in complete school uniform along with their student’s ALMANAC) and the parent is compulsory on these days. A student remaining absent on any PTM/Open Day is not entitled for the award of 100% Attendance Certificate. The Parent/Guardian should visit the school on these days according to the following schedule:
|1 to 12
||08.00 a.m. to 09.00 a.m.
|13 to 24
||09.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
|25 to 36
||10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
||11.00 am. to 12 noon
16. The parents should meet the subject teachers on Parent-Teacher Meetings for exchange of views for improvement of their ward. Any positive suggestion is highly welcomed for the development of the school.
17. Parents of the students from classes VI to XII are requested to sign regularly C.C.E./ Monday test-note books of their ward(s), which are normally returned by the teacher within a fortnight of the test.
18. A student should bring his or her lunch-box. No lunch-box or any other eatable will be accepted by the school for delivery. Parent should encourage their ward(s) to carry their tiffin boxes and not depend on the canteen for snacks. Should they carry money to school, it must not be more than 10/- on a particular day.
19. Distribution of sweets/gifts on birthdays or any other celebration organised by any student(s) are not allowed in the school/class room.